- The International Journal of Engineering & Science follows open access model.
- Journal covers the costs of publication through article processing fees. Journal expenses are split among editorial costs, electronic composition and production, journal information system, manuscript management system, electronic archiving, overhead expenses, and administrative costs. Moreover, Journal must cover the costs of publishing the accepted article plus the cost of reviewing articles the journal reject.
- Publication charges for Online publication:
- 75 $ (USD) or 3025 INR
- Hard copy Publication charges:
- 45 $ (USD) or 600 INR per copy
- All the Accepted papers will be published only after successful payment of publishing charges.
Author need to pay fees after the acceptance of paper.
Author will get all account details with acceptance letter for depositing fees.